Day by day the supply of providers between firms and freelancers from European Union international locations is extra frequent. Earlier than the query How can I bill a international firm?

The reply may be very easy: the self-employed or the Spanish SME that wishes to invoice a international firm should first confirm whether it is a part of the European Financial Neighborhood (EEC), and whether it is, confirm whether it is registered within the Registry of Intra-Neighborhood Operators (ROI).

The ROI is a European physique that enables firms and freelancers registered in it to challenge invoices with out VAT, with a purpose to keep away from complexities within the tax course of so long as these firms are usually not primarily based in the identical nation because the freelance or SME that points the bill.

On the social safety stage there isn’t a substantial change and on the tax stage the administration may be very easy, it’s a must to request a particular tax identification quantity from the Registry of Intra-Neighborhood Operators, the so-called VAT, which is a quantity that begins with ES.

The Tax Company responds inside three months and there ought to be no problem in acquiring authorization, nonetheless, to keep away from fraud (we keep in mind that with this request it’s invoiced with out VAT) an official will current himself securely on the skilled’s house (even when they’re self-employed and in addition your property tackle) to confirm that an actual skilled exercise is being carried out. If the official makes the go to and nobody is there or finds proof that the exercise isn’t being carried out, the method will likely be paralyzed.

As soon as approved, it should be indicated in type 036 in field 582 Registration / cancellation utility within the Register of intra-community operators.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here